call us on: 0191 5946666

Property Details

  • Property Ref: 60BRAN
  • Address:
    60 Sandhills Way, Branton, Doncaster DN3 3FA
  • Price:
    75% Equity Sale for £97,500
  • Location:
    Branton, Doncaster
  • Property Type: Brand New 2 bedroom terraced home
  • Property Features:
    A brand new modern town house situated on popular new development offered for shared equity sale. The property itself is a modern town house with two double bedrooms, bathroom/wc boasting a three piece modern white suite, fitted kitchen with integral cooking appliances, pleasant lounge dining room, gas central heating, double glazing, open plan garden to front, off street parking, enclosed garden to rear with the property enjoying a rear woodland view.
  • EPC Rating: B
  • Date Available: 09-01-2017
Download Brochure (pdf)

What is Shared Equity?

Our shared equity scheme allows you to purchase your own home for 75% of the value on day one.  You then raise a deposit and mortgage in the normal way.  Hellens Residential provide an interest free loan for the remaining 25% of the value for 10 years.  The 25% loan is repayable either when you sell your home or after 10 years.  Please contact us for more information about the scheme

Request a Viewing / More information